April 7, 2009

The World of Moms


So, being a mommy is absolutely wonderful. I LOVE IT! However...I am totally exhausted and cry sometimes because I just don't know what to do. Bristol's personality is totally coming out these days! She is not a quiet sleeper. She grunts and groans while she is sleeping which makes me think she is going to wake up all of the time. But she really is a good baby. It just takes some getting used to! Who would have ever thought that what used to take me 10 minutes (like doing the dishes or my makeup) would now take over a 1/2 hour? Nothing can quite prepare you for motherhood, but 'my cup runeth over' with so much joy. I love my little girl! As for more recent pictures-I lost my camera cord. So, the only pics I have on the computer are from Ty's phone. I'm hoping to buy a new cord tomorrow though, so until then!

2 comments:

A New Life Student said...

Congrats!! We are so happy for you guys! Being a mom is so amazing but also very overwhelming at first. I can't even begin to tell you how many times I found my self in tears. All I can say is EVERYTHING gets easier and easier. It's quite the transition but I am sure you are doing great.
We can't wait to see more pictures of her!

Rebekah said...

Oh i know that you are just the best and sweetest mom! Your little girl looks just like you, so I know she is going to be gorgeous! Congrats!!
love, Rebekah