June 24, 2011

Sunshine and Summer Time

Wow it's been getting hot around here! FINALLY! Logan is beautiful in the Summer. I have lived here for six years, and have never had a summer here. So, it's about time right? We are loving it!
Big T is content as long as he has something to put in his mouth. He had his 4 month check up today! 19 lbs and 27 1/2 inches. Amazing! He is grabbing things put in front of him, and can roll from his back to his side, almost to his tummy. That thumb usually in his mouth gets in the way!
My Mr. bought Bristol a princess wading pool. She loves it! She is completely obsessed with princesses lately. Her flavor of the week...Arial. She calls us all princesses, even Dad. Ha! It is great!

3 comments:

Deidra said...

Summers in Logan are the best! Glad you finally get to experience one.

The wrap is a Mobi knock-off (a friend makes a sells them, but gave mine to me as a gift). I like it quite a bit-- but I'm not hauling a 19 pound baby in it! I'm fairly sure you can find patterns or instructions to make your own online.

Stephanie Walburger said...

So fun! Your little Tytan is not so little! So cute. He is 5 pounds bigger than our Mackenna! I love it. And Bristol is getting so big! She's into princesses and stuff. I love it. We need to see you sweet little fam. I'm glad to hear you guys are having a fun summer. Maybe we'll get to see you in the fall sometime.

amberdat said...

I just love Tytan's hat! He looks so cute in it! And I love how Bristol thinks her daddy is a princess. Sooo cute!