July 29, 2010

Ereksons Visit Part 2

Whew...one day I'll get completely up-to-date with all of these posts!

AT THE CABIN

Hanging around the cabin was great! Roasting marshmallows, sitting on the beach, and just chattin' was so much fun! Ty was able to join us for a night, and then He and my dad plus most of the girls went Salmon fishing in Tofino. My mom, Annie, Bris, and I went to Butterfly world (sorry no pics) while they were away and had a great time!

The night of the fishing trip we had a fish fry! They also caught some crab...and yes, that is a crab leg hanging out of Bristol's mouth. She actually liked the meat, just had more fun with the leg. As for me...found out that I'm allergic. No fun!















Annie and Bristol had so much fun playing together! Annie drug Bris all around the hard wood floors on this blanket. She thought it was the best game!





1 comment:

Natalie Moon said...

Stephanie, thank you for your comment on my blog. I always love to hear success stories, it makes me feel better. Your little girl is beautiful! I am so glad you found me so that I can now read about you! Once again, Thank you for your sweet words.