April 18, 2012

Feelings...

My emotions have been running wild with me today. Crying. Laughing. Nervous. Anxious. Repeat. I feel as though my stomach is in my throat. That "don't say anything wrong to me because I don't know how I'll react" feeling all day. It's been kinda hard.

Ashley comes home today. *Sigh*

She has been serving an 18 month mission for The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints in Phnom Penh, Cambodia and the surrounding cities. My parents left to pick her up, tour the area, and bring her back. They get in tonight at 11:45 PM. I am so excited I could just about wet my pants, or cry, or...ya.

I remember writing my "18 Months and Counting" post like it was yesterday. On that day, I thought that today would never come. And here I am! Those 18 months are over. All of those things I said would happen have, and more.

We moved to Middleton, Id.
Ty has a great job.
Baby Hazel was born.
We got a dog!
I have started a few new hobbies.
I have made great new friends.

The list could go on. Which reminds me, I have a lot to update on!!!

Come back...I'll let ya know how the reunion went!

1 comment:

All the Pennies said...

I am so very excited as well! I'm sure it's a lot more of an anxious feeling for you and your family but I also feel so overwhelmed with excitement! I can't believe how much has happened since she left and I can soon share all of it with her! Aw! I can't wait to see her and for Kyle to finally meet whom he has heard so much about! Yay!!! See you all this weekend! Wish I could be there tonight!