March 24, 2010

3-16-2010 Bristol's First Birthday: Boise

Bristol had a great Birthday! Annie helped me decorate her Birthday cake. (I wanted her to have a whole cake because that's what I had!) We had a great dinner, followed by opening presents. She was spoiled soooo bad by everyone. We then had cake and ice cream. Bristol dug into her cake. It was so cute! She fed me some too! I was surprised, I thought that she would just touch the frosting, but she made some pretty good dents in it. She is so cute. I just can't believe that she is already one year old. Time flies by so quickly. I'm glad I take a lot of pictures! P.S. Bristol actually loves her glasses. Her face in that Pic is a little...sad. I'll post a better one!






2 comments:

Michele said...

She is priceless! It's crazy that she's already a year old! And I gotta say that I LOVE her smile when she's got frosting all over her mouth. She is just adorable. :)

Emily and Owen Johnston said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! Looks like she had a fun first birthday!! It's crazy how fast the time has gone by :)