March 7, 2010

Tag...I'm It!

I got tagged by Kristen today. Honestly, I don't mind tags. I think that they are fun! Always looking for something new to blog about! Here is my photo!

Of course it is a picture with Bristol in it. This computer is quite new, so most on here are of her.
This picture is on the 4th of July 2009. Ty was still in California selling security systems, and I made a trip to my favorite place...McCall, Id. Every year on the 4th McCall does a firework show on a barge in the middle of the lake. So, we fill the boat with blankets and treats and drive to the other side of the lake and watch the show. This was Bristol's first 4th of July, and she LOVED it. She loved being on the boat, and loved watching the fireworks. And since we were in the mountains, the sound didn't bother her much at all! Also pictured is my MOM!

I tag Amber, Emily, Amanda, and whoever else wants to participate!

Rules
1. Open up your first photo file
2. select the tenth photo
3. post it to your blog with the story behind it
4. Tag 5 friends

No comments: