March 17, 2011

March 16, 2011 Bristol is TWO!


My dear little girl is two years old! (I know, I'm a day late. But yesterday was CRAZY!) I can't believe how fast two years has gone by. I remember the day she was born like it was yesterday, and yet here we are. People have always told me that time flies by more quickly as you get older, but now is just when I would like it to slow down.

Words can't really do justice to express the love I have for my little girl. I love Love LOVE her. She makes me laugh, smile, cry (sometimes), which is just the way life should be. As she learns and grows, I learn and grow with her. My life just wouldn't be the same without her. I love you Bris!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We love our little Bristol. She has been a joy this past two years.
Grandma Teresa