February 24, 2010

My Fight with the Chesse Grater

Yup, we duked it out. Unfortunately the cheese grater won. How rude...and painful! I was just minding my own business when I felt a little pain. I ran to the sink to rinse the cheese off my finger, when I realized that I didn't have any cheese on my finger...it was skin...hanging skin. AHHH! Ty wasn't home, so I ran upstairs to my wonderful neighbors and asked for help. They are great surgeons. After stopping the bleeding, clipping some skin, and bandaging, I'm doing much better. A little pain, but it's alright! Thank you Perschons for saving my finger!

P.S. I'd post a picture, but it makes me a little queasy.

2 comments:

Amber said...

O my gosh! Trace did that once but grated a huge chunk of skin off his pinky.. enough to totally notice it was missing. Sick. Sick. Sick. Thanks for not posting a picture!! I might have thrown up a little bit.

Diana Hulme said...

ouch! i have totally done that multiple times with my cheese grater too. it's like the best invention, but it's really dangerous too! hope it heals quick...