February 18, 2010

Unaccomplished?




So, I'm laying here in bed watching the Olympics and updating my books in "Goodreads." I feel so minute! There is a 16 year old in the Olympics, and some of my friends have hundreds of books "read" on Goodreads. Holy Crap! First, I can't think of all of the books that I have read, let alone read that many, and second, I couldn't even qualify to qualify to be in the Olympics. WOW. Well, all I can say is that I am a Mom. That is quite an accomplishment...right?

P.S. I absolutely love the winter Olympics. My favorite: Figure Skating. Even more specifically the Free Skating Long Program. Pairs and the short program are great, but with free skating I think that more personality comes out. You may wonder who my all time favorites are? Nancy Kerrigan, Scott Hamilton, Bryan Boytono, and Elvis Stoyko. Yes I saw them all live, and No I was never that big of a fan of Michele Kwan although she does fly over the ice with the greatest of ease...Just in case you wanted to know!

2 comments:

kris said...

We started watching them today and they are fun to see. I missed a bunch of the figure skating too, which I love also. Don't worry, I feel the same way you do, at least you're a mom- I don't even have that! :)

Ty, Steph, Bris, Big T said...

maybe you don't have a baby...but you are extremely talented.