November 20, 2011

Thoughts of Spiritual Uplift

The unthankful heart discovers not mercies.
Let the thankful heart sweep through the day,
and as the magnet finds the iron,
so it will find in all, in every hour some heavenly blessings.

This week has been truly crazy. 
An emotional roller coaster.
And in the midst of it all, my heart is full of gratitude.
Gratitude for a Heavenly Father that loves me,
knows who I am, what my heart desires,
and who has watched over me and those who mean the most to me.
My cup overfloweth with the tender mercies from Heaven.

My sister walked away completely uninjured from a very severe car accident
The first on the scene was a first aid and CPR certified gentlemen.
He stayed with her until the police arrived.
Thank You.

My son choked at a restaurant. 
I'm grateful that I'm good at the finger swipe,
even when everyone is staring at me.
It was a close one.

My daughter was a champ at a difficult Dr.'s appointment.
She is going to be great!


Someone very near and dear to my heart was found cancer free.
CANCER FREE!
I could say the words over and over.


No comments: