January 13, 2012

Soap Scum Be Gone

It's a miracle! I can see through the glass of my shower. ( I don't know why that is so important) but it is nice to have clean glass. I had been scrubbing at our shower doors since we moved in, and to no avail the scum wouldn't come off. So, I tried this.
1 cup white vinegar heated in microwave
3/4 cup dawn dish soap
Mix and put into a spray bottle
Spray onto the shower and let it set for a while. Then clean off.

Yes it's a little messy, and very stinky. But it totally worked!

Now I might have to keep my kids out of the bathroom while showering...don't want them seeing through the glass...oh dear...

1 comment:

M.C. Sommers said...

Vinegar is my favorite household cleaning supply. It seriously cleans everything so well. And even though it smells, it's better than fumes from other cleaners. And it's cheap!