January 31, 2012

A Fun Tag!


Surprise! It's a tag. I love these. I think that they prove to be relaxing, and slow things down a little bit. Not that I am good at doing them, but I love reading what others write down! Thanks Lara for tagging me! Enjoy!

Here are the rules of the challenge:
1 - you must post the rules.
2 - post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3 - answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
4 - tag eleven people and link them on your post
5 - let them know you've tagged them!

Eleven Fun Facts About Me:

1. I can't sleep unless my hair is in a pony tail...on the top of my head
2. I drove a red VW Beetle in high school and college. I called it "Happy Car."
3. Had I not met my husband, I would probably be a water ski bum in Florida...or somewhere (I'll have to explain that later.)
4. I am very particular in how the dishwasher is loaded, and bathrooms are cleaned. very particular.
5. I have too many passions for the time in a day, or year. water skiing, rafting,snowboarding, fiddling, taking photos, scrapbooking, being mom, sewing, crafting, baking, organizing, blogging, reading, exercising,playing the piano, etc. Yikes!
6. I must not be very fun because I am having a hard time coming up with fun facts about me!
7. I don't go anywhere without mascara. Clinique's very black high impact to be exact.
8. I learned to row a raft and drive a boat before I ever drove a car.
9. I never feel like I have enough clothes. So if you ever need a shopping partner, I'm your main woman!
10. I love to travel. Love love love it!
11. I am the oldest of six girls, and the shortest.

11 questions for me:

1. What is your favorite color and why? Currently, Tiffany Blue. I can't explain it. It just makes me smile. A while ago royal red. And before that,  pink, yellow, gray. It changes a lot.
2. There is a fire and you have like 2 minutes to grab stuff. What do you grab? So this is actually one of my greatest fears. Hands. Down. First, my babies. Then personal documents (which includes my external hard drive with years worth of photos.) And at the same time I would grab my violin, banjo, and somehow wheel my piano out of the house. My house just better not catch on fire.
3. What do you listen to when you clean? My kids playing with toys! If it's nap time, it's usually quiet.
4. What is your favorite snack? chocolate. But if that classifies as a treat, my favorite snack would be  ice cream.
5. If you could have a super power what would it be? This one is hard. I think that I would be able to go back in time, or fly. Or how about travel in the blink of an eye. Those are good ones.
6. What is your favorite book? I have way too many! I loved The Help and The Hunger Games trilogy. Oh! And can't forget Twilight. And my daily reading that never gets old, The Book of Mormon
7. What is your dream vacation? I kinda like to think that I've been to my dream destination already. Switzerland. I would go back in a heart beat. But somewhere new...Anywhere where they have those little huts that go out over the water. Tahiti? Bora Bora? That would be nice.
8. If you could name yourself, what would be your name? I always loved the names Diana and Julie. But I'm ok with Stephanie! Well, Steph.
9. What do you think is your strongest attribute/characteristic? This is a hard one. I'm really faithful. Not just in spiritual matters. But I'll be a faithful friend, faithful worker, etc.
10. Who is your favorite celebrity and why? I love Keri Russell. She just seems so soft spoken and tender hearted. I also love Taylor Swift. Love her music, style, personality...
11. What is your favorite movie? I love August Rush, and chic flicks. Sorry I can't pin it down more!



I tag:

11 questions for you:
1. If you had a free day to do anything you wanted, what would it be?
2. What is on your night stand right now?
3. If you could go back and re-live one day of your life, what day would it be and why? 
4. What would your dream job be?
5. What is the Greek meaning of your name?
6. What is your secret favorite chore?
7. What is your favorite childhood memory?
8. What is your heaven on earth?
9. If a season described you, what season would you be and why?
10. What is your go to drink?
11. If you had $500 dollars given to you, what would you do with it?

No comments: