October 29, 2011

The Farmstead

Getting out with two kids isn't always easy. The "luggage" you have to pack around, the dirty diapers you have to change in public, and the public restrooms you have to take your 2 year old to. Not to mention hoping that they behave and have a good time. It can be exhausting! I've found that as long as I pack our bags the night before, and just relax and go with the flow, the kids are way better behaved and we all have a blast. 
That said...
We went to "The Farmstead" last weekend and had a blast! Cousin Jeffie and Hazel accompanied us with Aunt Katie. There was just too much to do, and I took way too many pictures. But here are some of my favorites! Enjoy!

Bristol riding Snow Ball

Hahaha, I just realized Jeffie's head is for the girl, and
Bristol the boy. Oops!

They had swings made out of tires, in the form of cows! Cute!

Riding the Cow Train. Thanks Ty for capturing the moment.




No comments: