October 27, 2011

Lessons

I have a new violin student.
She starts in 45 minutes.

I know, I shouldn't be on here.

But for some reason I have been really nervous about starting back up in the teaching world, and I just had to get it out to somebody.
Why?
Maybe it's because I have kids, maybe because it's been a year since I've had a student. 
I don't know. I'm just a bit nervous. 
Everything is ready to go...just missing a few books lost in the move.
I'll find them by next week hopefully.
OR
Maybe I'm nervous because I love playing the violin, and I just want my student(s) to also.
(Yes, I hope I get more students.)

So, wish me luck. I'll let ya know how it goes.

So "...rosin up your bow and play your fiddle hard..."

1 comment:

tstevens said...

Good Luck. Wish I lived close so I could watch your kids.